28th March 2017 - v1.1470
- Integrated our Facebook and Twitter social media feeds onto the home screen so you can directly interact with us there. Feel free to leave us a message!
- Level 3 Special Abilities are now unlocked!!
- Red Level 3: You now shoot 2 fireballs in a V shape. Each fireball deals 1 damage and still disarms enemies.
- Green Level 3: Once burrowed your circular blade now roams around you clockwise. It still deals 1 damage every 2 seconds to those around it.
- Blue Level 3: You now leave an ice trail behind your Speed Dash which last for 5 seconds. Anyone who travels on this will take 1 damage and have their movement speed halved. It still deals 1 damage per Speed Dash collision
- Purple Level 3: You mirror into two beings with a deadly chain holding you together. It then pushes you 800 units in the direction you are travelling, dealing 2 damage to anyone who touches the chain. You can no longer teleport through the edge of the world
- Updated the tutorial page to reflect the new level 3 abilities.
- New sounds for each of the new abilities.
22nd March 2017 - v1.1421
- We now have American servers!
- Changed Green Class's level 2 special ability to an immobilized razor blade.
It costs 10 to cast, deals 1 splash damage every 2 seconds to those around it.
- Updated the tutorial page to reflect Greens new ability.
- Fixed Purple's freeze in mid air during Phase bug.
- Fixed invisible players bug.
- Fixed a bug where touch devices were only moving to the left.
10th February 2017 - v1.1350 - MAJOR RELEASE
- Level up system. You can get up to level 5. New abilities only for level 2 at the moment. The other levels' abilities will come soon!
- Razor blades on the border now instead of spikes.
- If you teleport or dig under ground (new ability for level 2 green), your camera smooth scrolls to your new position.
- Mini-map added to show your location on the world.
- The game is scaled to all window sizes now.
- Map increased in size x8!!
- Added a fade-In effect once the loading overlay has finished.
- Chain breaks if you aren't within 1000px of your enemy.
- New design for the tutorial page.
- New render system that makes it so the game only renders what is visible to you, instead of whole map.
- If someone is lagging, their true position on the game will be shown (the spot their supposed to be at).
- When you leach someone now you only get their XP, not their class points as well.
- Chain is now much smoother.
- If you left the game, everything attached to your hero (hook, name, chat etc) seemed to stay on the map.
- Game sounds were appearing on advertisements.
- Game hints were overlaying with advertisements.
- Energy objects were appearing outside the map.
- Spikes (replaced by razor blades) were not appearing on left-hand side.
- Players were moving slower than normal.
12th February 2017 - v0.1120b
- Added a tutorial system, which explains how the game is played.
- Game hints added to the start-screen, end-screen and video ad screen.
- You now die when your health is all red.
- New graphics showing when your special abilities cooldown.
- Changed all button listeners from key-down to key-up.
- All audio files have been combined into one to make the performance better for the user.
- Added a wait to the spacebar so it can’t be spammed and cause the player to be jittery.
- Changed how the rendering works for each player.
- The leaderboard shows the correct amount of players in the server.
- When players stopped using the halt ability, they appeared smaller.
- Some players were very jittery.
- Other players couldn’t be seen with new render system.
- Blue’s special ability sometimes did not show.
- The halt ability’s sound continued to play after the player died.
- The shield reload was appearing on-top of your character.
- If you resized your window, your character was not centered.
- When you gained full health, health bar would be cut off.
- Your game was not being centered on your character after purple teleportation.
- Special abilities were not working fast enough after class switches.
- When the purple class teleported, the character flipped 180 degrees.
29th Janurary 2017 - v0.488b
- Added an invincibility sound.
- Created a "Change Log" page, which archives all of the game changes
- Removed the hook and chain staying attached to a player even though it shouldn’t be.
- Ensured that if you are the green class and burrowed, you can’t be hooked.
- Some users were faster than the game allows.
- The space-bar was not working when writing a message.
- Some users were unable to move when joining the game.
- Player images were being left on the map when switching classes.
- Keyboard commands were not able to be used while invisible.
22nd Janurary 2017 - v0.401b
- [Right-click] now activates "Block".
- [Spacebar] now toggles "Halt".
If you halt, it stops your Hero's movement and you gain 1 energy point/second.
Any Hero trigger (Left-click, Right-click etc) will remove your halt.
- We now have our Reddit page, please use this forum for technical feedback.
- Improved block sprite image.
- Smoothed your movement in the world.
- Sprite Mapped all of the game assets to increase page load performance.
- Fixed the Fireball rotating in the wrong direction bug.
- Fixed the Fireball stopping in mid air after you morph bug.
- Fixed a bug where your energy points were not showing on game load.
- You can no longer see/kill another player whilst they are still loading the game.